Farm trucks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CROWEmtnFARMS, Feb 2, 2014.

1. CROWEmtnFARMS

CROWEmtnFARMS New Member

What does everybody drive for a farm truck.

2013 ram 3500 4x4 max payload cummins. BEAST. 30,000lb pullin rate. Sometimes i think its part semi. But ill always bleed Ford blue. Nothin like a built ford tough

2. aidan

aidan New Member

We use a ford 350 v 10

3. RanchWife

RanchWife New Member

96 f-250, and a 01 silverado.....the ford has issues, the inside door handle takes a trick to open, and the handle is a scrap piece of steel, there's a nail stuck in the hazard light button that I'm scared to remove, and it takes a hammer and screwdriver to pop the hood. But it's a cake truck and takes constant abuse from cows. The speedometer is stuck at 50,000 miles.

4. CROWEmtnFARMS

CROWEmtnFARMS New Member

Thats the way a farm truck should be

5. Fairfarmhand

Fairfarmhand New Member

We have a Ford f250 diesel. It has over 325,000 miles on it and my dh drives it to work every day. :( (at least until our little car is repaired. We save 200 a month when he drives the car vs. driving the diesel)

6. RanchWife

RanchWife New Member

325,000! Impressive! We have a "ranch car" for fuel efficient trips. It was a nice car but became ranch car when I accidentally took it off roading through a five wire barbed wire fence and relieved the fence of a couple few post. Husband was not happy with me.

7. Krooked_S

Krooked_S New Member

I use a 93 f250 5 speed diesel with 300 plus on it. That thing has so many dints on it and doesn't look like much but it gets the job done and I don't worry about scratches or hitting something in it

8. stephan

stephan New Member

I drive a 1999 Chevy 3500 gas with duel. To open the drivers door I need to open the window. It costs me close to $400 on fuel a month to drive 6 miles 5 days a week. The back lights do not work. Fuse keeps going, put it drives.