Cattle Forum - Your Online Cattle Resource and Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had to uninstall several times now it does not load page . Im not sure why it does this part of the day. Once i install again it loads again for a little while.

·
Repro Lover
554 Posts
All the stand alone apps I use (apple) from this forum and sister forums crash all the time. Have for quite some time no matter how many times I delete, reinstall, delete cookies etc.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you using the Android or the Apple app?

Not using Tapatalk?

Are you doing the same thing when it does not load?
Android. Not sure tapatalk. Uninstall ,clear cookies, reinstall . It will work for a day and it does it again.

·
Repro Lover
554 Posts
I'm on my iPad 3 and iPhone 4. Most up to date software.
The apps used to ask if I wanted to send crash reports but they no longer do.

·
Repro Lover
554 Posts
While reading a thread (not even scrolling or anything) this app crashed and shut down. Just thought I'd report right after it happened. Sometimes the pages will not load then it shuts down, sometimes it's mid reading.
RT and Firearmstalk does it to me but not very often. Most common ones are goat forum, chicken forum, cattle forum and homesteading today. All started since they updated them all a month or so ago. Can't remember the exact time.
Hope this helps. :)
Thanks Austin for looking into it!

·
Repro Lover
554 Posts
I deleted all my apps (sister apps) and reinstalled them yesterday. I'll let you know if its still continuing.
Yesterday all day several of the forums (yours) were opening my App Store on its own a LOT. It would automatically open to games that the adds were advertising. Happened on 3 of this forums apps.
Hey what do you know! Just did it! ImageUploadedByCattle Forum1399589361.813599.jpg here's a screen shot.

Attachments

·
Repro Lover
554 Posts
I don't play the games either. ;)
No the problem has stopped completely. Apps haven't crashed on me either in a few days at least :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts