My 4 yr old Jersey is due 12/25, but she looks like she could go any day. Thing is, we are supposed to leave town Friday night/Saturday morning and I REALLY don't want to have to find someone to milk for us while we are away. SOOOOO fingers crossed that Blossom doesn't go before Friday. If she births on Friday, she won't need to be milked till monday when we are back. I told her to hold off just a few more days!