CE certification KN95 face mask is also called particulate respirator which is used as for peronal protective equipment. It can filter the dust, particle, frog, pollution, smelly air and other material in the air. People commonly use it for industry, factory, home, outside for personal.
This product has got CE certifications whose NB number is 2163 including Module B + Module C2.
1. Disposable, single-use, breathable, light and environment-friendly;
2. Highly elastic ear loop can be suitable for different users, and the double point attachment can provide a secure seal;
3. Adjustable nose piece for extra comfort;
4. At least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil particles.
1. When used for oily particulate protection, the accumulative use time of class R does not exceed 8 hours at one time; the accumulative use time of class P does not exceed 40 hours, or the cumulative use time reaches 30 days from the start, whichever comes earlier.
2. Protective masks cannot be washed with water, because washing with water will destroy the filter material of the mask and the structure of the mask; if it is not contaminated or damaged, and meets the hygiene requirements, it can be considered for reuse.
3. N95 mask is not a product trademark or brand. N95 is the lowest level requirement of NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) for the filtration efficiency of American occupational anti-particulate respirators. It refers to non-oily respirators under the test conditions specified in the standard. The filtration efficiency of particulate matter (such as dust, paint mist, acid mist, microorganisms, etc.) is at least 95%.
4. The higher the filtering efficiency of the mask, the greater the resistance to breathing. Therefore, wearing N95 masks for a long time is not good for the body, so do not wear them for a long time.
5. Regarding the frequency of mask replacement, no country has made clear regulations on the use time of masks. The user is required to decide how long to use the mask according to the environment and conditions of use of the mask.
Use time depends on the environment
Good conditionChange new one after 40 hours use
Light pollutionChange new one after 20 hours use
Moderate pollutionChange new one after 12 hours use
Heavy pollutionChange new one after 8 hours use
Serious pollutionChange new one after 4 hours use
The correct way to wear a mask
If a good mask is used incorrectly, it will not have any anti-haze effect, so this small detail cannot be ignored. When wearing a mask, it must be close to the face.
1. Before wearing an unused mask, loosen the headband every 2 to 4 cm and pass your hand through the mask headband. The colored side of the mask faces outwards, and the side with the metal sheet faces upwards.
2. Put the mask on and close to the face, pull the upper headband behind the head, then pull the lower headband over the head, place it behind the head, and adjust the mask to a comfortable position.
3. Put your fingertips along the metal strip of the nose bridge from the middle to both sides, and slowly press inward until it is close to the bridge of the nose. Do not pinch the metal strip of the nose bridge with one hand. This will cause the metal strip to have acute angles, puncture the skin, and will As a result, the sealing is not strict enough and the protective performance is reduced.
4. Cover the mask with both hands as much as possible and conduct positive and negative pressure tests.
Positive pressure test: cover the mask with both hands, and then exhale vigorously. If the air overflows from the edge of the mask, it means that it is improperly worn. The headband and the metal strip of the nose bridge must be adjusted again.
Negative pressure test: cover the mask with both hands, and then inhale vigorously. The center of the mask will be sunken. If air enters from the edge of the mask, it means that it is improperly worn. The headband and the metal strip of the nose bridge must be adjusted again. Do not enter the air-polluted area before adjusting the mask to the proper position.
1. Check the integrity of respiratory protective equipment before use. Any cracks or damages found should be scrapped immediately, and no further use is allowed. 鈥傗€傗€傗€?/p>
2. Check the applicability of the filter element. The performance of the filter element must be compatible with the environmental hazards and harmful factors. If it is not applicable, it should be replaced immediately. 鈥傗€傗€傗€?/p>
3. Before entering the harmful environment, wear respiratory protective equipment. Respiratory protective equipment should always be worn in hazardous environments. 鈥傗€傗€傗€?/p>
4. When you feel odor, cough, irritation, nausea, and significant increase in respiratory resistance during use, you must leave the harmful environment immediately, and check the breathing equipment, remove the fault in time or replace the new equipment before entering the harmful environment again. 鈥傗€傗€傗€?/p>
5. KN95 face masks are strictly forbidden to be dismantled and changed at will. 鈥傗€傗€傗€?/p>
6. It is strictly forbidden to clean and reuse the filter element of the KN95 mask. 鈥傗€傗€傗€?/p>
7. KN95 masks should be stored in a clean, dry, free from oil, direct sunlight and corrosive gases.China KN95 Face Mask suppliers
website:China KN95 Face Mask Suppliers - Wholesale KN95 Face Mask - YOUMAISI