Hello from Pakistan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PkFarmer, Jul 16, 2020.

1. PkFarmer

PkFarmer New Member

Hey Guys,

My name is Junaid from PkFarmer. We are group of enthusiastic researchers who are working to study breeds of livestock and agriculture from different paradise to improve production in organic way.

We deeply study individual breed and collect facts about that. We also study soil, germination, soaking and doing experiments to provide better way of feeding to people and animal so we can eliminate chemical usage.

I like to know about your thoughts on our initiative and your point of view.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  2. Bright Raven

Bright Raven New Member

I think your plans have merit. Pakistan has a very active cattle industry.

3. PkFarmer

PkFarmer New Member

Yes, but lack of technology we are still backward in hygiene, quality of production and longevity of animals.

Right now Pakistan is on 4th ranked in production of dairy just because of quantity.

Once technology introduced it can be 1st with quality.

4. Bright Raven

Bright Raven New Member

I participate in a Pakistani Cattle Forum. Pakistan has a large cattle herd but you are correct, they are behind in technology. A lot of their herd is still water Buffalo because Pakistanis like the milk better than other domestic breeds. I would suggest gravitating toward continental and British breeds.

5. PkFarmer

PkFarmer New Member

You are so connected, usually people don't know about the water buffalo, even we have that because local people are used to of buffalo milk and not prefer cows milk. So we have more buffalo then cows for dairy.

Can you share link of which Pakistani Cattle Forum your participated?

It will good source of your to follow on.

6. Bright Raven

Bright Raven New Member

I posted the Facebook group on another thread.