Here from Agtalk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by justbad7, Feb 24, 2015.

1. justbad7

justbad7 New Member

With the recent activities on Agtalk, aka all the banning and deleting of posts, SupaDexta invited some of us to come here, so here I am. Last year I purchased 13 cows of my own with my cosignatory from my grandfather and this year I purchased 30 of my own without a cosignatory. I am very new to the cattle seen and sometimes act like the 18 year old I really am, but I try not to.:D

2. SupaDexta

SupaDexta Cattleman

Glad to see you over here. You'll notice a change at first with the amount of traffic here, but we just need people to stick with it and it will continue to grow. With the way things are going over there I think many people are looking for an alternative and this board may be just the place.

3. justbad7

justbad7 New Member

As I said in Agtalk, I might update some of the buttons and images. This site seems very outdated to me, maybe 2010, but that might help some people. I would be willing to help. Currently I am in my independent Web Design class, sitting here typing on a forum not related to my class. I am kind of free to do what I want, so I try to stay busy.

4. SupaDexta

SupaDexta Cattleman

I much prefer this style layout - pretty common forum design.

5. DoubleR

DoubleR Repro Lover

Welcome to the forum! We're happy to have you here.

6. Markwright

Markwright Junior Member

Welcome aboard justbad7,

I think SupaDexta has the move figured out.

1 thing here, is we can talk markets that may go higher without being banned. LOL

cattleforum.com IS a Nice site layout. MO

7. justbad7

justbad7 New Member

I am agreeing that the layout is nice, just that the some of the pictures seem a little outdated

8. Markwright

Markwright Junior Member

sounds like quite few folks

that watch and sometimes post on new ag talk just don't post much there now for fear they'll say something supposedly wrong ( thus get banned ).

jeez, agriculture is such a small amount of folks, 1 would think free speech thus communication would be best for ALL.

perhaps the "big brother" fear deal on NAT has gone way 2 far.

9. 1brunel

1brunel New Member

Hi all. I'm not usually a follower, but here I am. This looks like a good forum.

10. DoubleR

DoubleR Repro Lover

You will not just out right be banned here. You will be warned before any action like that is taken.
    Having said that. We will not stand for nasty posts, putting members down etc.
    If anyone has a problem or concern please PM me.

11. DoubleR

DoubleR Repro Lover

Welcome! We'd love it if you'd take a minute and post in the introduction thread. :) We'd like to know who were talking to. :)

12. jbardellini

jbardellini Member

Welcome to the forum

13. rene

rene New Member

Banned... I dont think ive had that problem on other sites but I do see they made them sites for them n their local friends. And alot of bad advise given to ppl who know nothing... but not cattle forum.
    Double r and several others here seem toknow their stuff. Its nice here

14. DoubleR

DoubleR Repro Lover

Thanks Rene :)
    Some people get a little nasty with other members. That's when they get in trouble. It hasn't happened here but at some point it will.
    We do encourage debate but it MUST stay adult and civil.
    Please let me know via the report button or PM if anyone has any problem. :)