Cattle Forum - Your Online Cattle Resource and Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, appreciate the reply. I just was looking for some input to verify that I wasn’t wrong in my thinking that warranty does not drag on over a year or 2 on a bull. I am just not in the business to “screw” anyone over, but it’s honestly out of my hands if he has bred and the guy has calves off the bull this spring. He may have had a temperature injury or physical injury within the last 60 days as well.
I am a purebred Simmental breeder. Sell registered purebreds.
Hey there I’m not ratting on this Montana lady but please don’t listen to her she literally went on my thread and said that casturated male weathers do not have teats for goats so as a experienced cattle breeder with my dad your bull should still produce this actually happened to our bull over the freeze he some how got an injury I think slipped on ice and he was always positive on semen test and then day after the freeze got him checked it said negative

·
Registered
21 Posts
And also I saw in her post she said the meat won’t taste good because it’s not casturated.... ummmm it still taste the same it doesn’t change it at all all it does is lowers certain stuff but it doesn’t mean it makes it taste any worse than casturated males....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.