Mosquitoes

Discussion in 'Parasites, Pests, & Predators' started by minnesotafarmer, Sep 18, 2014.

1. minnesotafarmer

minnesotafarmer New Member

The last couple days the mosquitoes have gotten really bad. Does anyone know a good way to help keep them under control

2. DoubleR

DoubleR Repro Lover

Does your county have mosquito control?
    We have mosquito fish in our ponds (originally provided by mosquito control) and water troughs and mosquito control puts pellets in the irrigation spots and sprays when necessary.

3. Jeffry Jennings

Jeffry Jennings New Member

Even My house is also infested with mosquitoes and mites. I have tried many DIY techniques, but then my mother decided to contact pest exterminator. can you please suggest me some pest controller who can resolve this pest issues?

4. John Langston

John Langston New Member

I agree with Jeffry Jennings. Mosquitoes are the most feared pest in the world. Everyone at one time or another, whether indoors or outdoors, will have an encounter with Mosquitoes. The best way to protect your self from these diseases is to avoid getting bit by Mosquitoes. There are many different types of Mosquito Control devices available to consumers or professionals. One can look for some professionals like Pest Control Monroe CT, Pest Control Greenwich CT by searching them online.

5. Peter Murphy

Peter Murphy New Member

Thanks for the info!