Cattle Forum - Your Online Cattle Resource and Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had her for about 2 months she's great I think me and the girls are feeding here to much though. I own 16 acres so I'm working on more.ppl tell me what you all think of Becky.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pretty looking hereford. I see you have some black hided cows. You may have some really marketable black baldy calves from her.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Pretty looking hereford. I see you have some black hided cows. You may have some really marketable black baldy calves from her.
I dont get the difference just because they white face to an angus? I hear this around here.

Two thumbs up on Becky

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks,we're waiting for our first calf.The plain is to sell the calf at 450 pounds and buy another caving heifer.

·
Registered
65 Posts
A black baldy is often the result of a cross between a Hereford and an Angus. It inherits the black hide from the Angus parent and the white face or "baldy" from the Hereford parent. Experienced buyers are able associate the recognizable coat color pattern with the ancestry and often pay more for this cross.

·
Registered
7 Posts
She's a beautiful girl! Nice muscle, not too fat, lengthy...I like her. She's in good condition for pregnancy. What bull did you mate with her, breed wise?

·
Repro Lover
554 Posts
Could someone please help me with this cow her last calf was died at birth is she pregnant

1st :) You'll get more responses if you start your own post. If you need help PM me :)
2nd The photos are hard to see. Do you have any others? From the front or back so we can see where and how her belly hangs?
What breed is she? She appears pretty under weight in the photos.
How was she bred and when?
Do you have a vaccination and worming program for your cattle?
We need more information :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts