Something growing under neck, between front legs!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by jprs10, Oct 28, 2015.

1. jprs10

jprs10 New Member

I have a 3.5 month old that has this big hump looking thing growing under his neck. I have no idea what it might be but it keep getting bigger and it's hard. It doesn't seem to have pus or any spots so far but it is a tough to touch ball like growing under his skin and is getting hard for him to walk. I know it's not much to work with but I hope someone knows what I'm talking about and can help. TIA! ImageUploadedByCattle Forum1446068657.047952.jpg ImageUploadedByCattle Forum1446068691.400362.jpg ImageUploadedByCattle Forum1446068707.440040.jpg

2. saskcattle

saskcattle New Member

Stick a needle in it and see what comes out bet there is puss in there. If there is stuff there and shooting out needle leave needle in until it stops. If there is stuff in there but not shooting out I would stick a scalpel in there and squeeze all that out

3. jprs10

jprs10 New Member

I already did but nothing is coming out. It's just a big ball of mussel or something like that. But it is now about the size of two fists together.

4. charloisfarmer

charloisfarmer New Member

I would do the scalpel thing saskcattle said if its cone Ted to the eat I would probaly take it to the vet

5. Traveler24

Traveler24 New Member

Any word on what this was? Was it just an abcess?

6. charloisfarmer

charloisfarmer New Member

I don't know where the cone Ted came from in my comment sorry everybody

7. tnsalersbreeder

tnsalersbreeder Cattle GURU!

He's got basically congestive heart failure. Or a tumor. Vet time.

8. tnsalersbreeder

tnsalersbreeder Cattle GURU!